- Top page>
- About MJIA: Overview of MJIA's Business
MJIA serves the full spectrum of client needs. After reaching a real estate opportunity, the company will launch a fund, allocate the capital, and eventually take profits back out.
- * Sourcing: The process of finding investment targets.
- * Due diligence: To investigate the advisability of an investment in terms of its physical condition, legal status, and economic prospects.
- * Structuring: To examine a fund and determine the best schemes and players for it.
- * Reporting: The provision of reports to investors and other stakeholders.
- * Disposition: To sell off or otherwise dispose of investment real estate.